Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Assignment #6

Here is the link to my website:
http://www.pitt.edu/~jvp3/index.htm
It was driving me insane because I was typing it in without the "index.htm" part and wondering why my pages were not there!  After an hour or so of banging my head against the keyboard, I looked at other people's sites and realized I wasn't typing the complete address.
Anyways, comments and constructive criticism (not that anyone would be mean) always appreciated.  I'm particulary interested to know if the colors look okay.  They look fine on my computer but I know other screens may be different. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    Your site looks great! On my computer the colors look great, and you can tell that your overall design and look of your site has been well thought out! (It was inviting and made me want to explore more).

    All of the pics and links worked perfectly as well for me!

    ...I've never been out of the US, and I am particularly jealous of your study abroad :) ... It sounded like a great trip and stay!
    -Aimee

    ReplyDelete